COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL EXAMS
Dental care begins with the assessment of the mouth, jaw and teeth. Comprehensive oral examination includes the following:
- Obtaining medical and dental history
- A thorough oral cancer screening
examination (extra oral and intraoral soft tissue
- A series of diagnostic xrays that provide a comprehensive view of your teeth and alveolar bones.
- Periodontal examination, which includes a thorough screening and assessment of your gums, and to check for any signs of periodontal
- Identification of Occlusion, jaw and bite problems
- Tooth Examination to identify cavities, examine prior treatment and restorations and the current condition of each teeth.
S. Sales DDS
6161 Woodhaven Blvd, #1N
Rego Park, NY 11374
Tel: (718) 424-8900
Fax: (718) 424-8110